Monday 24 September 2007

Work Issues

Work rang after the weekend as ‘someone’ had mentioned to Human Resources that I had been in and cleared my desk (on the way to meet my writing buddies). Looking back it seems perhaps it was a daft thing to do, but at the time I was just embarrassed that someone was doing my work surrounded by my possessions. I just felt so stupid having so much ‘stuff’ at work. I also thought it would mean when I got back I could start with a clean slate. I am not sure if that makes sense but when they rang I got quite upset about it all.

I am not sure how I feel towards work at the moment. This was the first time Human Resources had rang me since I have been off sick (12th July). The Occupational Nurse rang once (30th August) and left a message to say could I ring her back, but then stumbled and said she didn’t actually know what number she was on so she would ring me again in two weeks!! This she did (13th September) and I had to explain everything that had happened which of course upset me quite a bit. As for my supervisor who I once saw as a friend, I have not heard from her since she mentioned part time. I did say I would go and see her but then didn’t feel up to it. That was the 8th September and I have not heard anything from her since. A text message might have been nice….

No comments: