Monday 24 September 2007

Doctors Appointment 6 / Hospital Visit 3

Over a week ago now I went to the Doctor and told her how bad I felt about being off work. I also mentioned that as I was feeling better I was starting to go out more and I was worried if people saw me. She reassured me and said that it was good I was beginning to get out and I should not worry about it. She emphasised I had to concentrate on getting myself better before I thought about work again.

Friday just gone and I had an appointment at the Ultrasound Clinic to have another look at the cyst that they found at my 13 week scan. (Hey, you don’t have a baby, but what we can offer you in its place is…..). I had to have a full bladder again and I was in agony by the time they were ready for me – only 20 mins late which I thought was good – and it turns out I have a 6cm cyst on my left ovary. I have been referred to the consultant to discuss my options. Trouble was when I got back home I started to look on the Internet and got myself in a right old state about operations and general anesthetic etc.

No comments: