Monday 24 September 2007

Out and out again….

The Friday after I had been to the Doctors I went for a meal in town with my gym buddy and her sister. This was one of the reasons I mentioned ‘going out’ and being seen to my Doctor the day before. I can honestly say that all night all we talked about was doom and gloom but I really did have an enjoyable evening. It’s probably what I have said before ‘Bad news breeds bad news’ but I think we all benefited from it. Their dad has recently been in a car accident, their niece suffered a fractured skull two weeks ago when she was hit by a car, and their mother has recently had major heart surgery. Oh yes and there is a history of ‘the trouble’ within the women in their family. It was nice to talk about all these upsets and still have a laugh.

Then Saturday I drove to meet some of my writing buddies which took me about 45minutes. It was certainly nice to talk about something other than 'the trouble' and to hear some of the pieces they have been working on in the few months since I saw them last. I was hoping it would stir up the muse in me but so far it has just got me searching the Internet and writing lists of things to do.

Tuesday was the first time I met up with anyone from work, when I went to see a friend who has just had a baby (Blog Baby 3) with another work colleague. It was quite upsetting with the baby and all and I didn’t want to hold her. It turns out at work they think I am depressed. I am not sure if I like that…..

No comments: