Sunday 9 September 2007

Bad News Only Breeds More Bad News

Obviously, after telling a few people I was expecting, I then had to tell them I wasn't anymore...

Some of the responses I received:-
I am so sorry for you to go through this! It must be really distressing. To be honest I'm not having a great time myself. I've just been through investigative operation to find out my fallopian tubes are blocked. ... feel very dispondent at the moment. (L)

Am so sorry about the baby I know what you are going through as the same thing happened to me. I went for a scan at 12 weeks & my baby had died at 6 weeks so if you need to talk you know where I am. It happened to my sister to & now she has 2 children if that's any comfort. (S)

Hi guys - so sorry to hear that news. If it's any consellation I know what you are going through - not that it makes it any better! It's a terrible thing to happen - hope you're feeling a bit better about things soon. The same thing more or less happened to us at the scan....and it's just pants. Keep trying though - there is hope - just look at us?? (C)

Sorry to hear about the news. We lost a baby last August at 11 weeks old.. If you want 2 chat u know where i am. Take care thinking of u. (L)

But then, re-reading the messages, perhaps its not all bad news after all.....

No comments: