Tuesday 25 September 2007

Back to the Gym

12 weeks to the wedding (my brothers, not mine) and a little red top to fit into....During the past three months I have gained approximately a stone - eating for two - and I feel I need to shift it.
Also, after the weekend and the hangover, it is also time to start to get healthy again - especially if anything is going to happen.....So, last night me and my gym buddy went back to the gym at the top of our road where we used to go before we joined one of the larger (and more expensive) ones. An hour of Spinning and my bum is sore this morning but I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the loud music and the sweating!! This morning I got up and went for a 25minute walk which I hope to do everyday - unless I can persuade myself back into a swimming cosy in the near future! Hopefully this means I am back in 'The Zone'.

No comments: