Monday 10 November 2008

Saturday nights....

.....alright for puking!! So, I just about recover from the headache, go and see some friends for a Chinese Friday night but Saturday I just feel tired and then Saturday night I am throwing up for England. Not sure what caused it, but something definitely irritated my stomach. Got really fed up Sunday as felt I had done bugger-all all weekend (again) and it was really getting me down. We had tickets to see the James Taylor Quartet Saturday night and the Bull found someone in the Coop to go with (it was someone we knew, and they knew other people who were going). I was glad the tickets weren't wasted but staying in alone and puking is not really an exciting night!! Then The Bull had band practice Sunday which meant more time alone so I was really emotional by the time he got back and could only be consoled with two McChicken sandwiches.

Beginning to realise I should be eating less take-aways and more fruit and veg!!

No comments: