Monday 17 November 2008

It's Official - I am the size of a (small) cow!!

Today I weighed myself and I am now a Stone heavier than pre-pregnancy weight!! To make matters worse my black work trousers finally gave up today. I was not using the button, but every time I knelt down at work the zip came down.... And yesterday was the first time I felt like joining the girls at Aqua fit but I could not get my cosy past my boobs.....

Nothing for it but to spend some money. As I said I have been very lucky as Sophie's mum gave me a bag of maternity clothes, but I ordered myself a cosy, a pair of black trousers and a black bra. I was lucky as the last bra I bought was too large for me - not any more - I am now the size the Beautiful South used to sing about - and it looks like they are only getting bigger....Shame they still feel less than sexy!!

No comments: