Monday 22 October 2007

Weekend Report

Friday night was terrible! Went to see a friend from my old work who has just had a baby (Blog Baby 3) along with two other work collegues; and I so wish I hadn't. Firstly; because all we seemed to talk about was work and secondly (and most upsetting) two more girls who I worked with are preganant. Thank God I decided not to go back to work. Probably won't go visiting again in the near future as I found it all quite upsetting (and I ate too much pizza and felt really fat!).

Saturday and Sunday though were fantastic. Went for a nights stay near Matlock (Derbyshire)and although Saturday night and early Sunday morning were rather frosty, the weather held and we had a brilliant time! We set off on Sunday morning nice and early in the mist, to go and visit a place from our scouting youth in Cromford. We had a nice walk (about 2/3 miles) to find it run down and no longer used, but the memories were still there and we laughed all weekend about the usual rubbish; which in P.Diddys case is usually sex - or his lack of it!!

No comments: