Tuesday 9 October 2007

Tears and Pain

We cannot change the past or predict the future but we can notice what is happening around us right now, instead of living in our heads.

Friday and Saturday there were a lot of tears. I am not really sure where they all came from. They just kept welling up inside me. People kept asking 'What's the Matter?' and I could not put my finger on a specific. Just 'Everything'. However, Monday came around and I felt OK again; went for a long walk in the morning, and then made a spinning session later in the evening. However, had not lost anymore weight this week and actually gained a pound! Woke up this morning and feel very stiff from all the physical activity, but at least the tears have subsided...There are still a lot of things going on at the moment - in my head and physically - and so the tears were probably just a reaction to this.

No comments: