Friday 12 October 2007

Ask Me How I Feel?

And I will say I don't really know.... Today I handed in my notice from my job. It was exactly 3 months yesterday since I was first signed off sick and I just can't see myself going back. I sent an email to a few 'select' people at work which said: Just a short note to let you all know, that today (Friday) I handed in my resignation from the FSC. It's not that I don't want / need a job, its just that I can't see myself making it back to Cargill in the near future (if at all).
Also, K is due the same week I would have been, and it would be too hard for me to deal with that everyday. My doctor was willing to sign me off for 'as long as it takes', but that would not be fair on the people that I have left behind. I don't intend to rush into another job and I am hoping to get something part time until I feel 100% back to my old self. Please keep in touch and let me know your news.
I think that says it all really.....

No comments: