Saturday 27 October 2007

Memories...

light the corners of my mind...

Nothing to envy now. Carol died on Wednesday night. The anniversary of my dads death. Not more I can say really....

I chose this day to write a short note to my Psychologist to say I would not be going again. The sessions I attended I think I did gain something from, but I feel it is down to me now. She suggested during the time I saw her to write a letter to my dad about what I remembered from the day he died. It was amazing what I had forgotten, but was it really a good thing to remember? I do feel I have gained something from starting this blog (similar to the letter exercise) as it has made me think about what I write - and why! It has also led me to think more about other peoples feelings. Certainly after what I went through, it has shown you never really know what other people are themselves going through at any time.

No comments: