Saturday 29 September 2012

Our Evening With Charlie

Following the lovely wedding of Ant and Emma last Saturday - where Jamie got to spend the afternoon with Will and then had tea with the girls - I organised a night around at ours so we could all meet Charlie.   Charlie is my cousins daughter who was born 18months ago. As they live in Australia this was the first time we had met her. The first time I saw her was walking down the aisle with Emma at the service. As Noah and Jamie did not go to the wedding and Charlie went to bed shortly after the meal it was nice for us all to get together.   Luckily the weather was nice enough that all the children could play outside. This gave us all chance to mingle and chat. When they all came in Jamie and Charlie did some painting with Jon. It was a lovely evening and I wonder when we will get to see Charlie again and her unborn brother Ruben - whose due date is my birthday in January!!
 
 

No comments: