Friday 21 September 2012

Additional Pre-School

Jamie started pre-school on the 5th September.  This has meant a lot of change (for all of us) but I am sure he is finally settling down.  When I picked him up the other day, I casually asked whether he had had a sleep.   I am glad to hear they don't do naps in pre-school!  This means Jamie comes home very tired in an evening.  The trick is to keep him moving til bed time; as if we don't keep him active and let him just watch TV or lie on the bed, he has a tendency to 'wake up' about 9pm!!

I did finally find out why he initially didn't like pre-school.  Apparently its because they tell me off...

He has - up until now - only  been using 4 of his 5 pre-school sessions so I asked last week if there were any spare places.  I had initially asked for Thursday morning - as I thought it might make things easier for Nana - but daddy was upset that it would mean he would not see Jamie on a Thursday.  As it turned out they did not have any spaces free on a Thursday anyway.  They did however, have a space on Monday morning...

Once we come back from Butlins he will be attending on a Monday morning. I am sure he will love this as his 'new best freind' Archie does Mondays!!

No comments: