Thursday 6 September 2012

First Day At Pre-School

"I don't like it.  I want to go back to Nursery".

I kept asking why this was, but Jamie wouldn't elaborate....

Amelia - who is his keyworker in the Dragonfly Group - had a chat with all the parents as they picked up their children.  Jamie was shattered and she said he had been late going into the Pre-School room as he had been asleep.  This meant he had been a bit mardy when he did go into Pre-School.

Hopefully, its just the change he doesn't like.  All his friends are there, and Tilley will be joining him in the mornings, so there will be even more people he knows.

As for mummy, I can't believe he has started Pre-School.  In a years time it will be Primary School.  Which reminds me, I need to start thinking about which one!

No comments: