Thursday 26 July 2007

Doctors Appointment (3)

Went to the Doctor yesterday morning as its been a week since she signed me off. She asked about how I felt (not good) and about my walking (once every other day) at the mo. Been signed off for another two weeks.

Feeling very bad about not being at work now, but everyone I tell just says I need to chill out and look after myself and not think about work. Its hard not to. I feel so sorry for poor old Matthew having to cover for me, Bella only just having started on the team, and Cathy is probably off sick as well by now. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I hope to be back once I have had the scan and know everything is OK. I have been assurred that once the scan is out of the way I should start to chill out myself, but also my body should begin to feel 'normal' again. I do hope so!!

No comments: