Wednesday 18 July 2007

Doctors Appointment (2)

Doctors Appointment (1) being when we confessed the deed!!
After having nearly a week off work and after seeing my supervisor on Monday night I knew I had to get to the Doctors. She was really good, and as well as signing me off sick for a week, she suggested that I need to do more exercise. There was me panicking about being short of breath but basically it is because I have done nothing but sit on my arse for the past week. She asked how I had been sleeping and I told her 'OK, other than the nightmares'. These have contained a lot of blood lately. As The Bull pointed out this may have more to do with my TV viewing and my reading materials than anything else, so I have decided to reduce the violence in both. In the last few weeks I have read The Mermaids Singing by Val McDermid (not very pleasant at all but still a very good novel), The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld (Freud visits New York in the early 1900's) and I am currently in the middle of All Fun and Games Until Somebody Loses an Eye by Christopher Brookmyre. I must also stop watching Dexter (about a serial killer) as the blood count and goryness seems to increase each week, but its one of the best things on TV (FX Channel on Sky) at the moment!!
Dr Allison suggested I go for two walks a day so me and The Bull went to The Centurion for a quick drink (mine was a cooling Summer Breeze) last night and mum is picking me up in 30mins for another walk. Hopefully these will begin to calm me down and give me back some of my lost energy. Watch this Space!!

No comments: