Sunday 7 July 2013

Trips Out!

Jamie has had two trips from pre-school this week and, as mummy is not working, she has been able to go along as a helper.  I have to say I really enjoyed this, and it was nice to see Jamie playing with all his pals.  Tuesday, Jamie went on the bus to South Hykeham School.  We have visited the school before and it was actually second on our list of choices for Jamie.  It is a lovely local school and the children enjoyed - not only the trip on the bus - but playing in the fantastic playground; which has its own castle.

On Friday, it was the rearranged trip to the local Fire Station.   I made a few people chuckle on Facebook when I wrote I was only wearing lipstick for the SPF, but it was a lovely day!  Originally it had to be cancelled due to the rain.  This time the helpers (including me) led the children along the paths from Pre-school to the Station.  Jamie was a bit nervous at the Fire Station and initially did not want to have a go with the hose, as he said he did not want to get wet.  So I asked if he would 'come with mummy' and before long he was doing it all by himself!!

No comments: