Friday 19 July 2013

Present for teacher


While Jamie has been at Pre-School, the leader of the Caterpillar Group; Amelia, has always been very good and looked after Jamie.   This is why I decided to buy her a special present to say 'Many Thanks'. 

I know that a lot of the other mums bought presents, and I can see that it is something that is almost expected nowadays, but it certainly wasn't in my day!  I can't remember ever buying a teacher a 'Thank You' present.  But I do think Amelia worked hard with Jamie and so was pleased to be able to give her something that showed how grateful we are. 

I just hope she likes it!! 

I have to add that I almost cried when I gave her the glass heart, as it was the last time I will see her and the pre-school team.....my little boy is growing up.....

No comments: