Sunday 21 July 2013

Summer Holidays Are Here!

And just at the wrong time - as mummy gets a job!

Part of me is sad, part happy. We need the money, but I had been looking forward to my last summer with Jamie.....

So that means we have 6 weeks to make sure someone is looking after / entertaining Jamie.   My diary is a mass of scribbles at the moment as I try to coordinate who is working when (daddy currently working a 3 shift system) and who is free to look after Jamie.

Luckily Nursery can have him for two days during 3 of the weeks, and between Nana and Grandad we have (just about) covered the gaps.  We offered Nana payment, but she just asks that we pay for her hair appointments.  I think Nursery is going to cost about £160, but it will be worth it as once Jamie starts school my job fits perfectly around him. 

Unfortunately, this means we have used up all our babysitting points, so no nights out between now and September.  We do have a holiday booked in the middle of all this though, and am looking forward to being able to treat us all....

......and can you believe I have now been writing this blog 6 years?

No comments: