Saturday 26 February 2011

Third week...

.....and after this I promise to stop counting!!

Had a few sleepless nights at the beginning of the week as I tried to get Jamie to stay in his own bed, but he kept coming into mummy and daddy's bed, and then he had his terrible cough again which led to a couple of episodes of vomiting! Cousin Ant and his fiance came to visit one afternoon and I told them about his cough. It seems this is how Lucy was before her diagnosis of Asthma!! Not sure about this as Jamie's breathing is pretty good. Its just this terrible cough keeps coming back. Shall certainly keep an eye out for other symptoms though!

This week we booked and paid a deposit on a holiday in Dorset in July. This has really motivated me with regards to saving money and loosing weight, and it has also given us something to look forward to. I knew if we didn't book somewhere we would end up staying at home. That is not a bad thing if the weather is good, but I really wanted a holiday by the seaside for Jamie. Daddy has already done two Sundays to get some extra pennies and mummy is busy saving them (I promise)!

As for the job, am looking forward to next week when its finally my job with my desk, chair etc. Vicky did a fantastic job training me but I feel in order to learn the job properly I need to actually start doing the job myself! Lets hope I can remember what she has taught me!

No comments: