Wednesday 9 February 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

In an hour and a half I start my new job and I can't believe how relaxed I feel. I am actually looking forward to going. I think this is partly due to the fact that Jamie is still in bed. He is actually in bed with Daddy after waking up at 5.30am and coming into our room, but it has meant a nice calm morning so far.

Yesterday was far from calm as we took Jamie for his preview at his Nursery before he starts one day a week on Friday. There was a pile of paperwork to sort through and while I did this Daddy sat outside with Jamie. Then I walked past and Daddy handed Jamie over. The lady did a great job distracting him while we got in the car and left. We left him for an hour and when we returned he was sat colouring. But when he saw me he started crying. They said he had been playing outside, then came in and played with the tea set, had had some birthday cake and occasionally there had been a few tears. Once we got home he was hyper for the rest of the day. I am not sure if this is a good or bad sign. We shall see on Friday!!

No comments: