Tuesday 5 May 2009

Sunday 26th April

The visitors who wanted to come last week came today. As there were two sets plus Nanna, I managed to get them all to come at once. This meant that it was quite noisy and chaotic for an hour or so but once they had all gone it meant we had more time to ourselves as a family and got to take a nice leisurely walk in the sun. I thought it would be a good idea to walk to the local pub and have a drink outside. I had forgot about the smoking ban which now means when you sit outside all you can smell is smoke!! Time to investigate some ‘family friendly’ pubs and restaurants!! One thing I remember being told in hospital is that after a cigarette, a smoker still has that smoke on/with them for 45mins afterwards – which a baby can breathe. We don’t have many friends / family that smoke but it certainly gives you something to think about; especially as smoking is one of the factors often mentioned with regards to cot death.

Monday 27th April Daddy’s last day of Paternity leave. The sun has disappeared and it’s raining. We were discharge from the Transitional Care Team and once again I thank them for their support.

I received my phone Bill for the last month and it was £47.79 – My Usual bill is about £15 !!

No comments: