Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year - Cyst Update

Still full of cold but at least I have been able to go back to work this week which certainly improves my mental state as it gives me something to think about - other than the huge bump that looms out in front of me!!

During the scan they were able to see that my cyst had reduced from 6.5cm (22/10) to 5.7cm (23/12). This means that it looks like I will more than likely have a 'natural' birth. Getting more scared by the day.....

While we are on the subject of my cyst (and my complaint) I don't think I mentioned that I asked for access to my medical records and was told it would cost:

A&E Notes ₤15
Notes from one or more other departments ₤30
All Health Records ₤45
Health Records / Copy X Rays ₤50
Copy X Rays ₤50

At the moment therefore I have decided to leave the complaint. I shall wait and see what happens in the next few months.....

No comments: