Thursday 29 January 2009

Baby Brain and the Dangers of the Bump

Yesterday I swear I went to the Coop and then came out having only bought half of the things I wanted, so I then went to the Spa and I am being served when I suddenly remembered the biscuits.... While we were out on my birthday meal with friends, I mentioned that the previous week I had told The Bull I was off to the Library when in fact I was off to the Forum Shopping Centre. Everyone laughed, but one of my friends then told of how she turned up at the vets for her ante-natal clinic. She walked in and up to the reception before realising she was in the wrong place – and the ante-natal clinic was actually on the other side of town!!

Last week I got a text from The Bulls brother to warn me about the dangers of ironing with a bump as his wife had had a rather nasty accident……When I visited another friend she told me about when she burnt her bump on the oven!! Ouch!

No comments: