Monday 13 August 2007

Week 12

Been a weekend of tears; what with one thing and another. My brothers wedding has been brought forward a year as his future mother-in-law has the big C. So much for me being slim and gorgeous in a new frock, I shall be 7 months pregnant and waddling around like an elephant. I hope this does not sound like I am just thinking of myself. I can't begin to understand what Carol is going through. Makes my pre-scan nerves look at big pathetic....

According to legend, one day a man was wandering in the desert when he met Fear and Plague. They said they were on their way to a large city where they were going to kill 10,000 people. The man asked Plague if he was going to do all the work. Plague smiled and said, "No, I'll only take care of a few hundred. I'll let my friend Fear do the rest. (Anon)

No comments: