Wednesday 15 August 2007

Thank You Cow and Gate

Went for a dose of Accupuncture (www.lifestyles-hma.co.uk) yesterday in an attempt to calm myself before Friday. As usual I felt awful for the first 10-15 minutes but I think I was calmer once she took the needles out.

I also sent a plea for help to the Cow and Gate Advice servive at:http://www.cowandgate.co.uk/
They had this to say; Most mums to be will have similar worries before attending their first scan, it is only natural, but in most cases once mum is able to see her baby on the screen and she is reassured that all is well, mum can relax and actually enjoy the experience. I am sure you will agree that it is much better to have this early scan rather than worrying all the way through your pregnancy.

Having you partner present means you will have plenty of support and you will also be able to share in the joy of seeing your baby for the first time. I hope all goes well.
Kind regards Suzanne Johnson Baby Care Advisor

No comments: