Friday 3 August 2007

Week 11

Two weeks today and I will have had my scan and we can (fingers crossed) move out of limbo land!!

I remember reading somewhere that your mind will go when you are pregnant. I think mine has gone already!! I keep thinking of things and then seconds later its gone. I am having to carry a notebook and pen round with me everywhere so I don't forget things!!

And while the tiredness and nausea seem to be easing off a bit, the nest building seems to have kicked in big time (which of course brings the tiredness and nausea back). I have been sorting and chucking out huge piles of paper today and trying to make sense of the kitchen. I did manage to cook a lovely chilli at dinner for me and The Bull and then I sorted through all the cook books which have never been touched in the 5 (nearly 6) years we have lived here!!

My good friend Sarah visited yesterday. She only has one more week to go before she starts her maternity leave. Her due date is the 2nd September. She stayed for an hour and a half and it was great to be able to talk about everything that it happening, and will happen, to me!!

Apparently, people at work think I am either depressed or stressed. On any given day I can certainly manage either if not both of those!!

No comments: