Saturday 25 October 2008

The power of FaceBook!!

Well, we came home from the hospital and I wrote on my Facebook Page Joanne is expecting. Within the day I think all of my 'friends' knew and most had left comments. As I felt absolutely knackered after the morning I made sure I sent text messages to all important people so that no one felt that they had been ignored. I bet there is someone I have forgotten....

It was amazing how many people had guessed or in fact actually knew - the power of the secret!! When we went to The Bulls nan on Sunday, not only did she already knew but so did his mother and his sister. As I later wrote in a text to the Bulls brother; 'The Bull told his dad and said not to tell anyone, so he told the Bulls sister, who told mother who told nanna and now all of Lincoln know.' He replied; 'We heard from auntie retards next door neighbour who heard it from her hairdresser.' This made me laugh, then cry as it was pre-scan!!

No comments: