Wednesday 21 November 2007

Nearly a week has gone by....

....and I am not sure what I have been doing. Looking at my last post it looks like I was doing well, but unfortunately this didn't last long, as I had an attack of the blues again over the weekend. This meant that temperature charting, dieting, exercise and writing, all went down the pan. But at least I gathered enough strength to go and see Bill Bailey on Saturday night. We had had the tickets since April, so The Bull wasn't going to let me stay at home. What caused the blip I don't know. (Although I have been pushing myself quite hard this last week, and three of the girls from work came for lunch on Monday....) I went to see the Dr yesterday and she would not put me on tablets, which it probably for the best, but said to wait and see what the next few weeks bring. I know I need to do more exercise and to be less critical of myself, but it is hard. I want everything done NOW! I am going to acupuncture this afternoon and am hoping she will sort me out....

No comments: