Tuesday 6 November 2007

Monday Blues

Perhaps it was a bit of the morning after the night before blues, but yesterday I felt awful. I did end up have a 'few' glasses of wine at the party, which I know was silly considering....but I don't think it was an excessive amount. I probably felt it more because I have not been drinking that much lately. I did manage to tidy the house up but felt flat all day. And then my uncle sends me some photos of my cousins wedding, which took place a week after 'the trouble'. I look enormous - pregnant - which of course by then, I wasn't!! I was very upset and ended up not going to the gym and sitting and eating chocolates all night - not good!!

This morning though I was up and walking just after 9am. There are only 44 days to my brothers wedding. I am going to try to fulfil the following list every day until then:

No comments: