Saturday 10 November 2007

How is the list going?

Nearly a week later and the list is going well-ish i.e. not as good as I would like but not a total disaster!! Just had a week of ups and downs. Didn't go to the usual gym class on Monday as I still felt a bit off and I had been sent some photos of me at my cousins wedding. This was a week after 'the trouble' so of course I looked fat!! I didn't like them at all and have been in tears twice this week when looking at them; first via the email and then via a short powerpoint presentation. Obviously, the pics weren't all me looking fat - only a couple - but it still upset me.... So I went to a new exercise class on Thursday night: Fat Attack, but I thought for the amount I paid there should have been more fat attacked, so I shall not be going again! Have stuck with the no-alcohol and even bought a bottle of no-alcohol wine. Once again, I will not be spending money on that - appletise would have been better. This was not wine, it was lighter fuel and without alcohol!!

As for the writing, have not made double figures yet but did have a very good morning on Wednesday when I met with a real life P.I. (see other blog). What I was really pleased about was actually driving there all by myself. I had a few nervous moments along the way, but I made it and was really pleased I did because I got a lot from it with regards to my novel!!

No comments: