Sunday 18 June 2017

WheelGate 2017

Undecided on whether or not you want children? Spend an afternoon at Wheelgate Park....

It has been rather hot lately so when Nicky suggested a day at Wheelgate in the Water Park I totally agreed!  However, it was Fathers Day and the park was running special offer for Fathers....

I honestly think that for people without children today would have been their idea of HELL!  I know Jamie's Daddy would have hated every minute of it, so he was glad he stayed at home.

Firstly we made it to the Water Park, but, as we had not made it for the opening time, everyone else had got there before us, and there were no free chairs or tables, so we ended up putting our towels on the concrete.  Didn't stop us having fun though.  I had brought my tankini so decided I would brave it and put it on (I felt quite thin!?) and had a paddle with Jamie.  I ended up getting 'bucketed' - a rather large bucket of water tipped all over me!  But it was hot and I soon warmed up.


Jamie met a girl from Liverpool on the inflatables.   He now tells me he has a girlfriend in every town!!

No comments: