Thursday 14 November 2013

Feeling Better...

A week later and we have just about caught up.

Thursday night, Jamie missed the school disco (where he was going to dress up as Batman) and we decided it would be for the best if he did not go to school on the Friday.  He had not been sick in the night but I thought best not to risk it!  As it turned out, he was just really tired and it wasn't too difficult for Nana to step in and look after him for a few hours in the morning.

Mummy should have had a Pampered Chef party Friday night, but was forced to cancel due to Jamie being under the weather - and she was worried the smell of sick might put people off the cooking....

Saturday, Jamie was rather tired and because the weather was cold and miserable we decided that rather than venture out into the cold for a fireworks party at my brothers with cousin Noah, we had better stay in, in the cold.  I was also conscious about anyone else catching it.

We had originally said we would pick up Indie and Vicky, but unfortunately, both of them were suffering as well!!

So, a week later and I think we have just about caught up with sleep and washing.  Mummy should have gone to Bingo last night but thought an early night would be best for us all.

There is a meeting of the Friends of School tonight but I have sent my apologies.  I do want to be involved but (as I said) circumstances are conspiring against me....

No comments: