Thursday 7 November 2013

Feeling Awful....

Jamie got up very early this morning, saying he wanted a 'Poo'.  However, when we got there, it wouldn't come.  He then said his milk tasted funny and asked me to get his another (Yes Sir, Will there be anything else?)

But when he said that his stomach hurt, I didn't really believe him; especially when it came after a comment with regards to him not wanting to go to school, as he didn't want to put his coat on if it was raining.

So, I woke Daddy up and we had a little chat about how he was feeling....

We decided to send him to school, but I promised Jamie that I would have a word with his teacher before I left, that if he did feel ill, she would ring me.

Drove Jamie to school and he seemed a bit more cheerful, but as we parked he started saying his tummy hurt again.  I told him the fresh air would do him good.  We got the playground and saw Joseph and his mummy, but I could see that Jamie really didn't want to be there.

I feel sick mummy, and with that he threw up all over the playground (and himself).  So, straight back home with both mummy and Jamie feeling dreadful.

Sad thing is, it is the school disco tonight.  I had once again offered to help, and once again I have had to say I can't at the last minute.....

We shall see how he is in the morning, but I can't see him going to school on Friday.

No comments: