Monday 21 October 2013

Jamie's Targets

Following out chat with Jamie's teacher (see: http://grumpymumtobe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/parent-consultation.html)  we have now been given Jamie's targets for the end of term.

Reading
I recognise the first 20 sounds from phonics.
I can hear and say the initial sound in a word.
I can match initial sounds to pictures and objects.

Writing / Pencil Control
I can write my name using the correct letter formation.
I can write the letters I know from phonics with the correct letter formation.
I am beginning to write initial sounds as labels for my pictures etc. when working independently.

Physical / PSE Development
I know which order to take my clothes off and put them on.
I can ask for help with buttons, turning clothes through etc.
I can get dressed by myself.

No comments: