Tuesday 15 October 2013

Halloween has come early.....

Jamie had a little accident in the playground yesterday.  Running about madly (as he does) at dinner time, and he falls flat on his face.  I asked him if there was anywhere else that he had hurt himself, but it seems it was just his face.  There was a first aid note in his bad.  It stated 'First Aid Done', which I think meant putting some ice on his lip.  It doesn't seem to bother him.  He just looks a bit of a mess.

And mummy? Woke up this morning with a large stye in my eye, that meant I struggled to open my eye for a while.  Have got it open and have taken some anti-histamines and paracetamol, but it doesn't look pretty.  According to the NHS website the best cure is bathing it in hot water, which I have done; along with putting eye drops in throughout the morning.

If I worked in a shop, they would have me stacking shelves in the back today....


No comments: