Friday 18 October 2013

Good Signs...

Once upon a time, the thought of driving to Nottingham would have filled me with dread!  But today, I prepared my route, took a deep breath, set off (very) early and conquered all my fears.  Other than a small altercation on the roundabout; where I found myself in the wrong lane, I actually enjoyed my drive there and (even better) back.

It was all about being positive and looking for signs.  When the radio mentioned Huey Lewis being Number One on the American Billboard with Fore!  X number of years ago (I don't want to show my age) and then played 'Stuck with you', I got a warm feeling.

And once I got to the course venue, I had some time spare to catch up on some reading; rather than rushing in late, like the last course I went to......

No comments: