Sunday 9 June 2013

First morning at Big School tomorrow...

.....and mummy has a form to fill in asking about Jamie's 'Personal, Social and Emotional Development,' his 'Expressive Arts and Design,' his 'Physical Development,' his 'Communication and Language' and his 'Mathematical Development.' 

Can't say there is anything that stands out as being a worry from my point of view - perhaps his inability to ride a bike just yet......

He is to spend two hours there tomorrow morning and has to take a bottle of water (not juice) and a piece of fruit.  I have laid out some clothes for him already and will get up early to ensure my hair is washed and mummy looks presentable.  The last time I went into school to order his uniform, I looked a right state and of course got chatting to the Head!!

No comments: