Thursday 5 July 2012

We have reached the Number 10 ......

.....on Jamie's Fireman Sam Sticker Reward Chart in the bathroom.   The final one he got for having a poo on the toilet.  (Oh what have I become - getting excited about my 3 year olds toiletry habits!!)
Added to all the stickers he has earned from us, Jamie also got a sticker from Nursery yesterday for having a wee on their toilet!

This means we are off to Toys R Us on Saturday to look for Mike the Knight.

I am not saying that Jamie is now officially toilet trained, but he is certainly on the way.  He still needs to learn to 'push it down' when sitting on the toilet and we have had a few incidents of him not getting there in time and a few puddles appearing. 

However, I can't remember the last time he had a 'wet' nappy.  I seem to be just replacing one dry nappy for another at the moment.  Next week, as we are all off, we are going to try him in just his pants.  I have been warned to carry a lot of spare pants and trousers - Wish me Luck!!

No comments: