Saturday 14 July 2012

10 Weeks to the Wedding

In 10 weeks my cousin Anthony gets married to Emma and all of the family will be there - including my other cousin who lives in Australia and we have not seen in ages.  He got married in 2007 - a week or so after my miscarriage.  Consequently, I had a lot to drink and unfortunately look less than attractive in any photographs.  (We were supposed to attend all the day but decided while I was in hospital that the evening do would be enough - which it was!).

That was 5 years ago and I would love to be pre-pregnacy weight by Anthony's wedding in September.  This means I have been trying to increase my exercise while decreasing my calorie intake.  This is (pretty) easy when I am at work - and I have even started walking again during my dinners - but proving difficult at the weekends.  I have re-joined Weight Watchers - this time online only - and this is helping with the counting of calories (propoints).  I continue to attend Zumba and have recently added Total Tone to my Monday evening workouts.  Sad to say however, that I am struggling to get under the 11 stone mark.  Pre-pregnancy weight was 10,11

I have, however, been reading around the subject and have watched a number of interesting programmes on TV, including Secret Eaters.  One of the mantras they said is Bite = Bulge. Love it!!

Another piece of information I have discovered while reading about 'healthy eating' (as well as the fact that there is so much hidden sugar in everything we eat) is: 'The longer the ingredients label, the further away it is from nature and the less healthy,'  www.drfranklipman.com/   - makes you think, doesn't it?

10 weeks and counting.....

No comments: