Wednesday 14 September 2011

Went to see about my feet yesterday...

...and was told I was stressed. Apparently verruca's flare up when you are under stress and added to this cold that just won't go at the moment, I think she might have been right?

So, what am I going to do about it? Having a lazy day today. Only as its me its not a lazy day. I keep finding things that need doing NOW and its doesn't seem like anything is actually getting finished.

First on the agenda is getting out my relaxation CDs and Relaxation folder. Lets see what needs to be done.....

And I have just read his morning that stress makes you hang onto fat. Another reason to de-stress!!

I have a feeling I have got myself run down because of the decision not to have any more children may have subconsciously been upsetting. I did get a bit teary again when at the Drs for my smear and saw my notes that said 'no more children' so I also feel I need to focus on my Goals for the future.

No comments: