Sunday 21 March 2010

Only 2 weeks to go...

...until Jamie will be the big one. A whole year - where has it gone? I don't think I have really had the time to think about it!! And now my life is dominated by the party that I foolishly organised for him. I have booked the venue and invited people and am just stressing now about what food to give them and how to entertain the older children. And I still have to buy Jamie a present. Added to this cousin Noah is being christened the week after so been organising his present. And on top of all this mummy has been trying to loose some weight so that she looks good. She has been aiming for pre-pregnancy weight but at the moment there is still about half a stone to go. Hopefully that last bit will be gone before she needs to wear a swimming costume in 9 weeks time. Fingers crossed she will be able to fit into the size 14s she purchased yesterday when they arrive!!??

As for Jamie, I think he may be walking by his birthday. He is certainly cruising around the house at the moment and walks along with his trolley full of bricks whenever he can! He may even have 6 teeth (or more) by his party. I think the two top and bottom are now fully through and we noticed the two on either side at the bottom yesterday. He is becoming a little boy. He has moved on from baby and is now certainly a toddler defined as; One who toddles, especially a young child learning to walk. www.answers.com/topic/toddler

And Daddy has a new job - yippee!!!

No comments: