Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Fathers Day...

...although Daddy has yet to make it out of bed as he was out on the town last night. Jamie has bought Daddy a number of presents including a How to Sing Book, the DVD of Billy Liar and a fantastic mug with lots of Jamie's photos on from www.truprint.co.uk

I went out for most of the day yesterday and left Jamie with Daddy but Nanna came and took him out in his pram for a 2 hour walk. Daddy (and I) could get used to this - although I did miss him terribly while I was away! I feel that he is now less like a baby and becoming a little person. I am sure that he is taking things in a lot more now; he is looking around at things all the time. He loves the play gym that we bought him and lies quite content and gurgling in there once I have fed him. I bought him a couple of books (at the same time as I bought the Fathers Day presents) and he loves Faces (Baby's Very First Book) (Rag Book) by John Fordham (Illustrator).

Jamie had his first set of injections this week and I was more upset about it than he was!! He came away with a plaster on the top of each leg and I came away a wet blanket. But on our way out we met my gym buddy with our god-daughter who was going for her MMR....

While we were there though we did get him weighed and he is now 4.82kilos / 10.10lbs and his length is now 57cm. (Mummy has lost 3 and a half pounds in 4 weeks). We again discussed his sleeping and feeding patterns and the Health Visitor suggested increasing his feeds to 150ml (from 120ml at mo). However, she wasn't too sure about giving him water in the night as the Dr suggested...

His next set of injections are in 4 weeks so we shall see how much he weighs then, the little milk monster....

No comments: