Wednesday 11 May 2011

Sometimes we just need reminding....


What a weekend! Had not seen cousin Lucy for ages (November last year) and boy can she talk! On Saturday afternoon it was a deciding game for Lincoln City. Christine was desperate to go but had agreed to spend the afternoon with Nanna Mo. Just before I took Jamie off for our playdate I said ‘Lucy is welcome to come with us’ and after a moment’s thought Christine decided she would risk it. To be honest looking after two, two years olds was not as hard as I thought it was going to be; though I was glad that Nicola was there with Will; especially when it came to opening and closing car doors. (Note to self: new car needs to have central locking). Jamie and Lucy (and Will) were very well behaved. I kept saying; ‘Have you met the twins?’ We had such a good time playing with Will's birthday presents; slide / tree house and bouncy castle we all decided to go for Ice cream at Daisy Maid. On the way I heard the end of the football and so we all thought it better if we stayed out a little longer but I did take them a tub of ice cream back to sooth the pain.….

Tuesday I took Jamie to the library to see the Bookstart Bear who was doing a session on pirates. Only trouble was Jamie screamed his head off when he saw the big bear. I think this might have something to do with daddy playing mountains with Jamie and asking 'Where's the Bears?'. Is this another phobia Jamie is going to develop along with Bees (which is actually all insects) ??

Had an awful day yesterday. My PMT / Periods have gone ballistic since I have had Jamie! Had to travel to Sleaford for a two hour course for work then travel the hour back. This was all after trying to change my phone from a contract to a pay as you go. Had planned to go out in the evening and after leaving work early for a good lie down, I sent a text to say I might miss it. In the end I went out and was so glad I did. Told the girls how I felt about work (doing too many hours) and how I feel so anxious about Jamie and what could possibly happen to him. Karen commented she thought I was Stressed. When I thought about it I had to agree with her.

No comments: