Tuesday 10 February 2009

Fact Finding and More.....

Sunday we spent a lovely morning with Sophie and her mum and dad. As Sophie is now 16weeks old it meant that there was a lot of information to be gained from the visit - as well as a hearty breakfast!! Where do I start? Gadgets / Space Saving ideas for cots I had been unaware of, post natal classes to attend with baby, as well as hospital and labour related facts. They also recommended a book with regards to getting into a routine once baby arrives. I am so glad I have people around me who have gone through what I am en route to, as well as people who are going through it at the same time...

Then yesterday my brother and his wife went for their 12week scan and all was well. So there will be a cousin arriving in August. Can't believe how quick their appointment seems to have come around and yet all my have dragged.....

No comments: