Wednesday 6 July 2016

Sad Day

Today was a sad day for mummy.  I can't say that I saw it coming.  In fact, I had asked the question a couple of times and felt that I had nothing to worry about....

Unfortunately, I did.  Today I was summoned to the Headmistresses office and told that my contract was not to be renewed at work.  I was more than upset.  I had finally (or so I thought) found my dream job, which fitted perfectly around Jamie and being a mummy, and even better, was at my beloved secondary school; a five minute walk from our house.

I was told that it wasn't personal and that it was simply due to the money situation.  It didn't make me feel any better!  Another girl in our department was told the same, and I know there are more than us two, but none of this helps!

After speaking to hubby, at least I know that I can have the summer off with Jamie, and then try looking for another job that suits. 

Wish me luck (again)!

No comments: