Tuesday 11 November 2014

Pregnancy Test? I thought it was the Menopause!!

Went to the Drs yesterday as I have been feeling a bit 'low' of late and have been feeling sick, tired out and did I mention the breast pain?  Turns out, these are all side effects of the HRT I have been taking.   Said this to the Dr and she immediately did a pregnancy test!

Luckily it was negative!  

Would I have wanted to have been pregnant? 

For a few seconds (as we waited for the result) I wondered........but the reality is, that I am just too old!  

So, I have decided to stop taking the HRT for the time being.  Its quite scary when you read the side effects the amount of 'cancers' that are mentioned.  The main reason I wanted to try the Oestrogen Gel was that I thought it might help me loose some weight.   It hasn't.  Time to get off my arse and get walking!!

Came home and gave Jamie a big cuddle!

No comments: