Tuesday 29 April 2014

Glasses!!

We recently attended the eye clinic again where Jamie had another series of tests - including the eye drops which I had been told he would not have again.  At least he didn't scream as much as last time!

Anyway, it turns out that his eyesight is very good.  Its just his squint is causing him problems with his vision.  He does often say that he can see two TVs or two people, so the glasses he has been given will hopefully rectify this and help him to see more clearly.

We took the prescription to our local optician (where I got my glasses from) and I was very impressed with the frames that we could get on the NHS.  There were Avengers ones, but Jamie chose a black pair with a red flash - very cool!

At least he is not the only child in his class to wear glasses and one of his best buddies (Joseph) also wears glasses, so Jamie was comparing his with both Joseph and Cameron this morning and he didn't seem at all bothered about having to wear them.

I don't know if it is related to the glasses, but Jamie came in from school today and just got into bed and fell asleep!  I have left him there while I get on with catching up on a few jobs (applying for as well as doing!)

No comments: