Tuesday 10 December 2013

Lego City Advent Calendar

When I first saw these last year, I was tempted to get one for Jamie but then worried about the small parts. 

I was also worried that the same thing would happen as with Ella - that she opened all the doors on the first day so she could play with everything at once!  This is also the problem with the chocolate ones.....but so far, we have managed to keep Jamie to just opening the numbers for the day - but then he does have 2 Spiderman chocolate advent calendars.

This year, I once again thought about the Lego advent calendars but the prices just seemed a bit over the top.  Then, shortly before the 1st December, we spied them in Sainsburys at just over £10.


It has definitely been worth it!  Jamie loves it and as each day there is a little figure to make, there does not seem the need to open more than one door.  I particularly like the little Christmas tree he has made and the cute little snowman.

No comments: