Friday 3 May 2013

First Parents Evening

Only 16 days after getting confirmation that Jamie had a place at Ling Moor, we were all invited to a meeting at the school.  The headmistress gave us a talk about what to expect in the coming months and so did both of the first year teachers.  Jamie will be going along for his induction morning at the beginning of June and then will be told which is his specific teacher.

All parents were asked to note if your child had any friends in the same year.  We wrote Joseph, Isabelle and Noor, but I assume all the park children (I think there are 6) will be in the same class.

What was nice is that I saw a few people I knew - both from Park and from when I was at school, and also someone I had worked with......so as well as Jamies' cousin being there, I will actually know people myself.  Looks like I have signed up for the PTA Committee already!!

No comments: